Reorderer components' name change

Erin Yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 24 00:58:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

The new names for the Reorderer components have been suggested a
couple of times recently.
The responses have been positive, but no actions have been taken, so
here's a quick recap:

The two family members of the Reorderer (Lightbox and Layout
Customizer) have rather ambiguous names, and we would like to give
them self-explanatory and consistent names to make it easier for
whomever visiting our wiki.

I heard from a lot of you that it would be a good idea to change...

Lightbox 			--->		Thumbnail Reorderer
Layout Customizer	--->		Layout Reorderer

and the List Reorderer would keep its lovely name.

If you have any concerns, please let me know tomorrow. If not, I'll
go ahead and make these changes on the wiki towards the end of day
tomorrow (Wednesday).  :)

Erin, your wiki janitor