Reminder: Code Chill for 0.5
a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 23 18:28:21 UTC 2008
This is just a reminder that as of last night, we are in Code Chill in
preparation for next week's 0.5 release.
What Code Chill means:
- This Chill affects trunk only. Commits to branches and the sandbox
- Commits to trunk *are* allowed if:
-- they address one of the bugs in the Bug Parade that Justin has
-- they are code-reviewed
There is a new JIRA in the Bug Parade for code clean-up issues:
This issue can also be used for things like corrections to licenses,
For code reviews:
If you do commit code against one of the bugs in the parade, you
should request a review on the channel, or with an email to the list.
Please provide the JIRA number and the revision number, to make it
easier for people to find your changes.
Once a bug in the parade is fixed:
- the person fixing it should Resolve it in JIRA
- someone should review the code, and then comment on the JIRA to that
- either Justin or the person who filed the JIRA should confirm that
it is fixed and reviewed, and Close the JIRA.
Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Software Designer, Fluid Project http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre / University of Toronto
More information about the fluid-work