Wiki: Components index page updated.

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 23 18:10:16 UTC 2008

Your question is related to one I brought up with Jess this morning --
although I'm having a hard time articulating it.

Michigan has integrated reorderer in a list (announcements) in Sakai.
They'll be adding the look and feel based on designs we are doing now
for that context.  So my question is, are we (should we be) creating
another family member for the reorderer that would sit beside the
lightbox and layout customizer in the look and feel box (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Reorderer+and+its+Family)?
   This is a very common context so I believe  we do want to capture
look and feel choices in a way that makes them easily implementable.

-Daphne