Fwd: [Commits] svn commit: 5653

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 23 18:00:15 UTC 2008

Hey Eli,

Thanks for picking up Antranig's recent Reorderer lint. ;) I'm sure he
appreciates the help.

Begin forwarded message:
> The only lint fix that I didn't mess with was:
>
> 	Error:
> 	Implied global: handleDirectionKeyDown 192
> 	Problem at line 192 character 20: 'handleDirectionKeyDown' is
> undefined.
> 	return handleDirectionKeyDown(evt);

Aha, yes. This is a common lint-related error. It occurs when a
function is used earlier in the file, before it has actually been
declared. If you move the handleDirectionKeyDown() function
declaration above where it was used, you should be able to fix the
error. I think. :)