Wiki: Components index page updated.

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 23 17:32:01 UTC 2008

Nice work!

The only problem I have with this setup is that it appears that Layout
Customizer and Lightbox are the only possible forms of Reorderer.

If you look at the Inline Edit section, the 'list' includes Simple
Text Inline Edit. We need something similar for the Reorderer. We may
need a whole new wiki page for this, I'm not sure, but the 'list' of
Reorderer variants needs to include the basic generic form somehow -
either the specific forms of List Reorderer, Grid Reorderer and
generic Reorderer (in addition to Layout Customizer and Lightbox), or
perhaps just General Reorderer (which would include the three general
reorderers) in addition to LC and LB).

Does this make any sense??

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca