0.5 Release testing - volunteers needed

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 23 15:37:26 UTC 2008

Hello,

We are fast approaching the 0.5 release.

On Thursday we will begin our final round of testing. If you have some
time to help us with testing please feel free to contact me and I'll
set you up with a task list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A list of testing needs can be found on the Current Needs page of the
wiki (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Current+Needs)

These are the platforms we will be testing on

Windows 2000 - Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 6

Windows XP - Firefox 3, Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7, Internet
Explorer 6, Opera 9.5

Windows Vista - Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7

Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) - Firefox 3, Safari 3.1

Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) - Firefox 3, Firefox 2, Opera 9.5, Safari 3.1

Thank You
Justin