Fluid Course Administration & Content Management Personas feedback request

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 22 18:31:28 UTC 2008

This is a really good idea Herb!  Perhaps you could send a message to
Allison, Erin and I to remind us which CIs you participated in (the
only reason I ask for this off list is because of privacy issues -- we
don't want to reveal participants real names outside the research the
team).  We have the raw notes for all the CIs and can dig into the
details.   We could also chat about it sometime this week if you think
that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Daphne