Wiki Cleanup

erin yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 22 16:15:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have been working on reorganizing the component pages and their sub
pages.

Here's an example of 'family of components' landing page:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit

Here are some examples of Component landing page:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Simple+Text+Inline+Edit

and some examples of Design Overview page:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader+Design+Overview
	This Design Overview template follows Daphne's 6 phases of design,
outlined in her process document -
	http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader+Design+Overview

I'd like to point out that currently all the user testing pages live
under User Experience > User Testing.
I think the component-specific user testing pages should move under
each component, while the generic contents on "how to conduct user
testing" should of course remain under User Experience.
I'd be happy to reorganize the user testing pages if I get +1's from
you.

Any other thoughts and feedback are welcome as usual. :)

Erin