Pain Points from Fluid Summit?

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 18 20:09:34 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

As we are working within the new design & development process (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Design+and+Development+Process
) Daphne created, one of our first tasks will be to analyze any
existing pain points that we know about in re: to the problem space we
are working in.

I'm wondering if anyone has photos of the work the design team did at
the Fluid Summit on affinity diagraming pain points, or even a list of
their own pain points? Unfortunately, I've been unable to locate a
complete list of the pain points from the summit in this space: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/Kwka
, as it seems we focused more on component solutions to the pain
points there.

We will also be using Pain Points gathered from our Content Management
Research (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Content+Management+Research
) in the analysis, but it would be great to have more pain points from
the UX Walk-throughs to add to it.

Thanks!
Allison

Allison Bloodworth