Wiki: Components index page updated.

Paul Zablosky Paul.Zablosky at ubc.ca
Thu Sep 18 17:58:15 UTC 2008

I think you're taking this in the right direction.  I don't find the
page overly long -- a bit of scrolling is not such a bad thing.

A few comments:

   1. The tree diagram is a useful feature.  It needs a bit more
      explanatory text, and some de-jargonizing, but it will convey a
      lot of information to the visitor.
   2. I think the "Contribute Your Ideas" box should be moved out of the
      main flow of the page to a more peripheral area.  Perhaps at the
      end or in the upper right.  It raises a point that the user should
      be aware of, but it's tangential to the main purpose of the page.

Overall, I really like it.

Paul