Reorderer behaviour

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 18 00:31:58 UTC 2008

Good to hear.  We should shoot for doing some testing next iteration.
In fact, I think we can use the same protocol we used last time
(although we should confirm with Gary when he's back from vacation) so
volunteers could start doing testing right away.  Let's confirm the
relevance of the protocol with Gary and then add it to our wiki page.

Thanks for the update Paul!

-Daphne

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308