Reorderer behaviour

Paul Zablosky Paul.Zablosky at ubc.ca
Wed Sep 17 16:37:39 UTC 2008

Daphne,
Now that issue Fluid-1335
<http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-1335?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel>
(Drop target based on position of pointer instead of avatar) has been
resolved (thanks Antranig), I have worked through all the reorderer
examples that previously were giving me problems.  They all now feel
much smoother now and the targets appear much more where I expect
them.   It will be interesting to see what the user tests reveal --
although we won't really have a proper comparison between the old and
new behaviours.

Paul