Oooooooooooooooooooooops

Jacob Farber jacob.farber at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:12:35 UTC 2008

Um, it looks like I got a little click-happy and accidentally copied some
.svn folders into the wrong repo.....messing up the trunk....causing great
commotion and premature high blood pressure. On top of that, I
incorrectly labeled the commit as nojira.I'm sorry!

Antranig has fixed the trunk and sandbox, where some experimental skin/theme
stuff will reside for now.

PS: Antranig, I will gladly pay for any (legal) meds needed to bring yours
or Colin's blood pressure back down to healthy levels.

Jacob

--
Jacob Farber (jacobfarber at gmail.com)
University of Toronto - ATRC