[Fwd: how to you involve faculty?]

eli at media.berkeley.edu eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 16 15:57:33 UTC 2008

Interesting thread that we should watch on sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org

- Eli

Subject:  how to you involve faculty?
From:     "Charles Hedrick" <hedrick at rutgers.edu>
Date:     Tue, September 16, 2008 8:25 am
To:       "sakai-user" <sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>

We're interested in involving faculty in Sakai development, to give us
feedback and guidance in developing and supporting it. We've tried
getting together meetings of interested faculty, but only a few show   up.
We've created a Sakai site for interested faculty (although not   yet
publicized it). Before we announce it, we're interested in hearing
experiences from other sites:

* How do you involve faculty in your development of instructional
technology?

* What experience do you have in getting them involved in online
interaction? Do you have better luck with discussion forums or mailing
lists? Or some other tool?

This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab
(https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the DG: User site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace >
Preferences.