Sub-Issues

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 16 13:54:39 UTC 2008

Hello,

I had mentioned a week or two ago that I had created a new Issue type,
sub-issue.

Just to reiterate, the sub-issue acts the same as a sub-task, but
allows for the separation of  bugs from actual tasks.

Today I have just gone through and changed the sub-tasks, which I
thought were actually bugs, to sub-issues. I may have missed some so
feel free to change any of yours if you like. If you need help doing
this or have any questions regarding this feel free to contact me.

You will also probably want to update any jira filter that searches
for bugs to now also include sub-issues.

Thanks
Justin