Inline Edit Family Members

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 15 19:07:42 UTC 2008

Hello,

Here are some thoughts about the name of Constrained Choice Inline Edit

The Constrained Choices inline edit is linked to from story card 8
which talked about editable fields such as radio buttons and checkboxes

This is the same page that is linked to from story card 5, for dropdown.

(Link to story cards: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Storycards)

That being said, is dropdown another type of inline edit? Is a
dropdown a form of constrained choice?

I'm not actually sure what "Allow editable field to be radio buttons
or checkbox" actually means. Radio buttons and checkboxes are
naturally editable. I'm assuming it is referring to the fields these
items represent, but that could be edited using Link mode or simple
text.

Thanks
Justin