Component families laid out on the wiki.

Jonathan Hung jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 15 17:57:30 UTC 2008

Following the discussion on "Component" families, I have modified the layout
of the Component page on the wiki to convey this new grouping.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Components

Rather than using a family "name", I just described the functionality being
offered as it feels less awkward and reads a little smoother . Example:
"Reordering Items" instead of "Reorderer Family".

Not every component is accounted for (inline edit is missing 4 "children"),
but I'd like to get your feedback on the work so far.

Thoughts?

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca