Meeting notes from today

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 12 18:56:18 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I posted our meeting notes from today on the wiki:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Meeting+Notes+-+List+Reorderer

I'm thinking we can just keep a running list of meeting notes for now
and always put the most recent notes at the top.

Just as a reminder the Design Overview page for the List Reorder is
at:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/List+Reorderer+Design+Overview

There are child pages off of it for:  Contexts of Use, Scenarios,
Competitive Analysis and Meetings.  I  also added a list of the other
components in the reorderer family under the table of the contents for
the page.  Look for this page to change a bit as we are in the midst
of updating the structure and content of these pages to make them
easier to digest and to parallel our design process:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Design+and+Development+Process

Exciting stuff!  Have a great weekend!

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer