Naming of RAC

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 12 14:32:52 UTC 2008

Hello,

I just did a quick look up of the meaning. There are some negative
connotations to the word RASCAL. Not sure if you are worried about
that or not, but provided a link to the definition just in case.

http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/entry/50197524?query_type=word&queryword=rascal&first=1&max_to_show=10&sort_type=alpha&result_place=1&search_id=yYlo-YKeroA-3804&hilite=50197524

Thanks
Justin