Naming of RAC

Blake Edwards fatalremedy at
Fri Sep 12 14:24:19 UTC 2008


acronyms to form actual words is always an A+ to me!

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Ron Owston <ROwston at> wrote:

>  You'll recall we had a discussion a short time ago about the possible
> re-naming of the remote recording component of VULab. Currently it's called
> RAC (remote activity capture). I liked Mike Elledge's suggestion of RASC
> (remote activity screen capture). This made me think of calling the tool
> RASCAL (remote activity screen capture and logger)! My logic is that future
> releases of RAC will add keystroke and other activity logging. A quick
> google search showed a few other software applications with this name
> including one called Rythmn Rascal. So my thought was to call our
> application Screen RASCAL. Any other thoughts about this or other names?
> Ron
> _______________________________________________
> fluid-work mailing list
> fluid-work at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the fluid-work mailing list