Naming of RAC

Ron Owston ROwston at
Fri Sep 12 14:16:09 UTC 2008

You'll recall we had a discussion a short time ago about the possible
re-naming of the remote recording component of VULab. Currently it's
called RAC (remote activity capture). I liked Mike Elledge's suggestion of
RASC (remote activity screen capture). This made me think of calling the
tool RASCAL (remote activity screen capture and logger)! My logic is that
future releases of RAC will add keystroke and other activity logging. A
quick google search showed a few other software applications with this
name including one called Rythmn Rascal. So my thought was to call our
application Screen RASCAL. Any other thoughts about this or other names?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the fluid-work mailing list