wiki re-org (Re: How to organize the reorderer family on the wiki?)

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 11 22:52:34 UTC 2008

Yes, I like it.  And I really like that picture.  Seems like it should
be on the wiki someplace where we can refer to it an refer others to
it to describe how the component pages are organized.  It also helps
understand the family of components.

I'll take a shot at cleaning up the uploader design overview page
first so we begin to see how they all come together.

As far as a visual for the "family", I think a simple diagram that we
could display on the page might be good.  Something that combines
Colin's picture from yesterday with the one Erin has shared here (or
at least a branch of it) could work well.  I'll play around with it a
bit too for the reorderer.

Whew -- lots going on but GREAT stuff!

-Daphne

daphne at media.berkeley.edu