Reorderer for Sakai

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 11 21:58:39 UTC 2008

I should have also pointed out this page where I've been capturing
contexts of use:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Contexts+of+Use+-+List+Reorderer
.

The idea is that we'll learn from integrating the list reorderer into
announcements (and I think that's a tool that Savitha, who's doing the
implementation, is familiar with).  My understanding is that Michigan
is also interested in integrating it into assignments and resources.
We'd love to see it integrated in many other places.

For the 2nd context you mention John, are you referring to the pages
navigation (on the right side on the Home page in Nathan's mockups)?
I'll add it to the context of use page also.  Is that part of what's
being developed now?  If so, it would be great to leverage the list
reorderer.

-Daphne