wiki re-org (Re: How to organize the reorderer family on the wiki?)

erin yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 11 15:21:10 UTC 2008

Yes, and I believe Gary and Jonathan are working on the Layout
Customizer and Inline Edit landing pages respectively using the
template to inform us whether the template works well with an actual
content and identify any additional improvements.

I forgot to mention in yesterday's email another thing I discussed
with Gary related to this topic. When there is a family of
components, each child component should get a landing page (with
screenshot, progress indicator and all), and the family should get a
page as well (to include any dev-related pieces that pertain to the
family of components as well as the family tree).

So, hierarchically ... (see attachment)

keeping in mind Lightbox and Layout Customizer might be renamed as
Daphne suggests (Thumbnail Reorderer, Layout Reorderer), which will
make more sense.

>>> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Layout+Customizer