wiki re-org (Re: How to organize the reorderer family on the wiki?)

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Thu Sep 11 13:47:02 UTC 2008

So, what I'm hearing is the following:

Jonathan (all a's) volunteering to take on a clean-up of the
Components page http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Components
Erin working on a template for the individual component's top level page
and
Daphne working on an easy template for the design top-level page

So, something like the following would happen hierarchically:
Components (all of them) landing page with representation of families
and little text but with clickable screen shots that take you to the
	Individual Component landing page
		Individual Component Design top-level page.

Is that accurate?

best,
jess

Jess Mitchell