Reorderer for Sakai

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Thu Sep 11 13:33:46 UTC 2008

Seeing Sakai 3 and Announcements put together, I just want to check that
I understand at what work this thread is targeted.  The re-order in
Announcements makes sense to me in helping improve the existing Sakai 2
experience, even if it is mostly to help with work-arounds to get Sakai
to do what you want it to do overall.  For Sakai 3, however, I hope we
can start by thinking more about what the users are really trying to do
with Announcements, Messages, Mailtool, and Email Archive, and in the
contexts of those tools' full and synoptic/recent activity/what's new
views, before we assume Announcements is still needed in Sakai 3 and
needs re-ordering.

-peter

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/List+Reorderer+Design+Overvi