How to organize the reorderer family on the wiki?

Jonathan Hung jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 11 13:16:08 UTC 2008

I agree that we should group pages together that belong in a family.
However, I'm cool on the idea of adding yet another layer on top of existing
component pages.

One idea would be to show the relationships in a hierarchy on the Components
index page (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Components). At the
same time, make it clear on a component child page that it belongs to a
larger family of components. This could be reinforced through a side panel
again indicating the hierarchy / relationships with components.

Thoughts?

- Jonathan.

PS. I've noticed my name is being typoed in the email address line. There is
no "o" in my name, a's all the way! :)

---
Jonathan Hung / jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
University of Toronto - ATRC