Reorderer for Sakai

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 11 12:10:12 UTC 2008

Yes, although the tool that jumped into my head was the Citations tool
- a page consisting of a sequence of structured elements
(announcements) with the ability to reorder the elements added. I
should emphasise that this is just an exploration of the idea, not a
suggestion that any current workplan should change.

A related concept might be a news page, with news items... and in my
mind the main difference between a news page and an announcement list
is the type of information in the list and different expectations
about notification.

I *am* beginning to think there is a useful design pattern here, it
was just a surprise to come at it through announcements...

John