Reorderer for Sakai

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Thu Sep 11 11:52:06 UTC 2008

Yes it would be good to find out more about why they do it that way. I
don't think it's so much about email reminders but more about the order
in which they want to present material.  It's possible some other tool -
modules for example - could be used instead, but the Announcement tool
is simpler to use and more familiar to some.  I think it just adds
flexibility to let instructors mold the tools to their teaching rather
than their teaching to the tools. We have some instructors using
Schedule tool for assignments for example.

John L