Reorderer behaviour -- more discussion

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 11 00:35:49 UTC 2008

Hi Allison,

On 10-Sep-08, at 4:03 PM, Allison Bloodworth wrote:

> Gary & Paul (& others), do you think either of these are uPortal
> issues? Does it make sense to enter them as bugs (either for uPortal
> or Fluid)?

Please keep in mind that the version of Layout Customizer we have in
uPortal today is the 0.5 beta version. The code has changed
significantly since then, so I'd strongly recommend cross-checking it
with the nightly mockup version on the daily build server before
filing bugs. It also wouldn't hurt to check in with Antranig and
Justin (they're often talking about Reorderer in the #fluid-work IRC
channel) to see where they're at with the latest version.

When the latest version has had time to settle down, we'll get it into
uPortal 3 trunk, hopefully by the end of week.