Reorderer for Sakai

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:34:10 UTC 2008

Some here use Announcements along with other tools to present week by
week info, in order of week.  They can put them in originally in the
right order, but if they have to go back and edit it gets out of order.
Or if they later want to add something somewhere in the middle, etc.
Others have said they want one announcement always at the top - maybe
class meeting times/hours or class policies or class honor code info or
whatever.  Those are from here - reorder in Annc has also been requested
by other institutions.

John L