Reorderer for Sakai

Gonzalo Silverio gsilver at umich.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:08:15 UTC 2008

Yes,

That is the only use case I can think of as well. It is a case of
³highlight/foreground this particular item(s)² If so, not sure this is a
good use of the reorderer, unless it does something above and beyond what
the reorderer is designed for.

Or maybe.... it is a complex use of the reorderer ­ like taking out of one
list (³regular humdrum items²) and putting in a location in another list
(³exciting pulsating items²)?

    -Gonzalo