Reorderer family of components

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 10 17:21:05 UTC 2008

Is there a use case or usage scenario for this work? John Leasia
mentioned it in passing the other day and I was a bit mystified as to
why one might want to reorder announcements. I guessed you might be
using the grid layout to create an experience similar to pinning a
notice to a notice board, but it seems not. The only other thing I can
think of is if you have a fixed size list (say 5 announcements) and
there are 7 recent announcements, you might want to juggle the list so
the most important ones appear.

Have I missed something?

"Curious from Cambridge"