How to organize the reorderer family on the wiki?

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Sep 10 15:07:21 UTC 2008

Good point Daphne and thanks for bringing this up!

My feeling is that we really need to take on the burden of making
sense of these families and parents for folks.  And I can imagine that
one page that introduces the components (like Erin's landing page for
components) that also demarcates the differences among family member
and their relationship would be a good start to getting these three
together.

Does any of what I just typed make sense?!

Woah,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA