Welcome Jacob Farber as committer

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 10 14:48:56 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to say Jacob Farber was accepted as a Fluid committer by
the team of current committers.

Jacob, we'll get you set up in the SVN repository soon and, then
you'll be able to continue your work on the Springboards and skinning
directly. Let me know if you have any questions about getting started.
Our coding and commit standards are documented here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Coding+and+Commit+Standards

For those of you who are curious about how commit access is earned in
Fluid, our process for granting commit access also on the wiki:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Process+for+Granting+Commit+Access