Wiki pages...

erin yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 10 13:57:55 UTC 2008

I think this is an excellent idea for the component design overview
page.

The landing page, in my opinion, should be concise and have quick
links to design as well as integration/dev resources. In summary, I
would suggest having these two overview pages per component:

[parent]  Component at a glance
- serves as the  landing page
- explains what the component is, what it looks like, what it does,
what its limitations are
- has quick links to the demo, integration-related pages, and design
overview (and other main design pages, TBD)

[child]  Component design overview
- answers the 3 design questions Daphne explained below
- explains the problem and solution using scenarios and persona
- has structured links to design resources

Erin