Screen Reader Testing Needed

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 10 13:23:50 UTC 2008

Hello,

I was planning on sending an e-mail out to the list asking if there
were any accessibility tests with users. I'm glad to see that there
are some in the works. Please let me know how I could help. If they
are going to be in Toronto I would like to help out or at least
observe, if possible.

As for the QA protocol, if it does end up being similar, I could still
use it to do a first pass. This will help us eliminate some of the
more obvious issues before taking it to users.

Thanks
Justin