Wiki pages...

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 10 00:53:25 UTC 2008

Comment below...

-Daphne

On Sep 9, 2008, at 2:36 PM, Allison Bloodworth wrote:

> I like this a lot too. I think the use of "The Problem" and "The
> Solution" makes things very clear (and just happens to mirror our
> design pattern format! :)). I also like the concise explanation of
> the solution via the scenario, though I'm not sure that would map
> directly to our domain as I think we'll have multiple scenarios. I
> see this as sort of the "marketing"  scenario which "sells" the
> solution to people coming to the page (boy, I'm sold on parking
> angel!). It might make sense for us to come up with sort of an
> overview scenario (maybe focusing on what we think the most urgent
> use cases are) for our components for the initial page.
Right -- this could be our primary scenario(s) or sampling of them.
The Uploader is the first component we've identified primary scenarios
for and I could definitely see showcasing a couple of them on the main
page as an overview of what the component is meant to support.

The other thing I like is they include a snippet of who the user is.
So it also nicely includes what I was trying to capture on the inline
edit pages -- 3 very important questions in design:  1) Who are we
designing for (persona), 2) What do they need (primary scenario), and
3) How are we meeting those needs (wireframes in the storyboard).

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308