How to organize the reorderer family on the wiki?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 10 00:44:35 UTC 2008

As a follow up to the previous email about naming the reorderer
family...

What comes next is how it should be organized on the wiki.  Inline
edit currently has the whole family in one design space:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit

but the reorder family is split and the parent and each child has
their own design space:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Reorderer
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Layout+Customizer
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Lightbox

There are definitely benefits to both (In the meantime, I'm going to
just create some child pages in the lightbox space so I can move
forward).

It seems like the children should at least be connected but perhaps
having them all in one space is overload?

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308