Wiki pages...

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 9 21:36:57 UTC 2008

I like this a lot too. I think the use of "The Problem" and "The
Solution" makes things very clear (and just happens to mirror our
design pattern format! :)). I also like the concise explanation of the
solution via the scenario, though I'm not sure that would map directly
to our domain as I think we'll have multiple scenarios. I see this as
sort of the "marketing"  scenario which "sells" the solution to people
coming to the page (boy, I'm sold on parking angel!). It might make
sense for us to come up with sort of an overview scenario (maybe
focusing on what we think the most urgent use cases are) for our
components for the initial page.

Allison

On Sep 9, 2008, at 12:55 PM, Daphne Ogle wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just ran across this page on the Cooper site and really like the
> structure and content.  It's a nice clear, quick snapshot about what
> this thing is.  Could we borrow some ideas for our component design
> pages?
>
> http://www.cooper.com/insights/concept_projects/parking_angel.html
>
> It includes the problem statement, the design goals (solution) and
> the primary scenario storyboard.  Just some food for thought...  We
> could link to all the other information that's currently on our
> pages as child pages.
>
> Daphne Ogle
> Senior Interaction Designer
> University of California, Berkeley