Screen Reader Testing Needed

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 9 20:20:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We have some tasks in the design iteration to prepare for screen
reader user testing.  Mike has volunteered to prepare some user
testing protocols for us for screen reader and keyboard users for our
components.  I wonder if the QA protocol ends up looking a lot like
the user testing protocol?

-Daphne