Screen Reader Testing Needed

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Tue Sep 9 18:19:10 UTC 2008

Hi Justin--

I've found that the best approach is to go through a site as if you were
a screen reader user, i.e., using common user commands, listening to
page content and trying out functionality.

I can put together a protocol for reviewing a page/component for you to
try. In actual user testing, we ask screen reader users to perform the
same tasks as sighted users.

Mike