Keyboard interaction for reorderer

Antranig Basman antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 17:30:27 UTC 2008

Sorry to all, I have been working in this area, and was not quite
aware of all the requirements. We had faced so many subtle
problems with keyboard navigation under the old "logical" model
that I had decided it was simplest to just do all navigation
under the new "geometric" model. I will try to revive the old
code path again for use in the Lightbox.