Keyboard interaction for reorderer

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 8 17:24:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

In doing some testing what I believe happened is that the functions of
the arrow keys were slightly changed. There was a bug about this
(fluid-56).

Now the keys work exclusively for their direction. This is most
evident in the sortable jQuery tab and vertical sortable list demos.

The context I was referring to in my previous e-mail was the lightbox.
I'm assuming that at the left end of the row, pushing left will wrap
the right side of the next row.

Thanks
Justin