Keyboard interaction for reorderer

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 8 16:38:22 UTC 2008

Hi Justin,

Which context are you working in?  In the lightbox and layout
customizer, the arrow keys should progress the user through all the
objects so it would wrap to the next line (i.e. from the rightmost
object the user clicks the right arrow key and the the first object in
the next row is in focus).    Do you know the behavior change was
intentional?

-Daphne

On Sep 8, 2008, at 7:16 AM, Justin wrote:

> Hello Daphne,
>
> I'm not 100% sure what the correct keyboard interaction for the
> Reorderer is.
>
> In the past, pressing the left or right arrow keys would move you to
> the next row. Currently they just wrap you around the same row.
>
> Would you be able to tell me which method should be used?
>
> Thank You
> Justin

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer