Survey tool for VULab

Ron Owston ROwston at edu.yorku.ca
Mon Sep 8 13:59:26 UTC 2008

Hi Mike,
Thanks from me too for the report link. As you know we are restricted to
an open source solution and we have run into problems using phpESP. Blake
will be following up.

You should also know that we are going to be installing the web component
of VULab shortly on a Fluid server and would appreciate your feedback (as
well as from others in the community) on the accessibility of our
preliminary design. Please watch for an announcement, hopefully this week.
Ron