Survey tool for VULab

Blake electBlake at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 22:22:25 UTC 2008

Thanks for this report! I'm reading through it now, and I'll most
definiately be looking at how SG runs to see what we can borrow in terms of
flow/accessibility etc.

That being said, I think I am going to recommend using LimeSurvey though, as
the other options are commercial and they are hosted - so we won't have full
access to the source code itself.

LimeSurvey looks to be the best open-source solution, and seems to be the
standard out there in terms of open-source options.

We may not even be using a borrowed solution for our surveys, but I feel
like we may opt for one to speed things up.

Thanks for the great research Mike!
- Blake