Component Progress Indicators

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Fri Sep 5 16:26:10 UTC 2008

John,

We were thinking of families of components, not parents and peers.
But I think that will get to the same end and you're right, reorderer
is the parent.

We have two component families right now:  reorderer and inline edit.
We will certainly take on making their presentation more
straightforward.  Many apologies for the confusion!

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Project Manager / Fluid Project