Component Progress Indicators

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Fri Sep 5 13:50:50 UTC 2008

John,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful email!  This is great feedback and
we're excited to make this new tool better.

You have indeed mentioned some of the points that we're working on,
namely: a template for the component pages that will have anchored
sections that clearly match up with the elements in the indicator and
the progress indicator situated within that page -- that should help
with some understandability.  We'll also have the progress indicators
living on that page eventually.

But you also bring up some really good points that we need to
address:  namely "completeness" and what it means, explaining
"families" of components like reorderer, and how to represent features
of the components we haven't even thought of adding, but will be added
to a "complete" component?  So, we've got some work to do on this.

We look forward to working with y'all on implementation!  And have
Nico get in touch with us about implementation of the Layout Customizer.

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Project Manager / Fluid Project