JIRA cloning and issue templates

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Thu Sep 4 14:52:44 UTC 2008

Hey y'all,

Let's hold off on this for now.  I want to check in with Daphne before
we put cycles into writing scripts for JIRA to find out where our
energy is best spent.  I understand the difficulties of creating the
framework in JIRA and want to weigh that against what might be some
ways forward that don't require us to do that for all components (we
may be able to shorten the burden).

I'll post to the list once we have figure out how to proceed.

Thanks,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Project Manager / Fluid Project